LEVEL 3 SPORTS CONDITIONING COURSE
A sports conditioning coach is possibly the most important person in an athlete’s life. Athletes have known to thrive with the correct guidance from a Sports Conditioning Coach. You, as the sports conditioning coach, hold your athlete’s life in your hands – literally.
This means that if you want to become a successful sports conditioning coach, you need to be very serious about it. You can’t just think that because you play a sport well that you can coach it. To be a truly exceptional sports conditioning coach, you need an accredited sports conditioning qualification in the field.
The aim of Trifocus Fitness Academy’s YMCA Awards Level 3 in Sports Conditioning course is to recognise the skills and knowledge required to design a fitness programme to improve performance within a specific sporting event.
Sign up for our Sports Conditioning course now!
Learn how to become a Sports Conditioning Coach with our Level 3 Sports Conditioning course. Modules include:
Exercising Programming for Sports Conditioning
- How to collect information relating to the client and their choice of sporting event.
- How to analyse and break down sporting activities from the perspective of fitness and conditioning.
- How to utilise a range of sport specific training methods.
- How to plan relevant conditioning activities for participants in sports/events.
Trifocus Fitness Academy offers a diverse range of health and fitness qualifications, for people who want to start a career in the fitness industry, or for those who want to develop their current fitness careers.
All the qualifications are accredited by YMCA Awards, which is based on 25 years of industry experience. It is also one of the most important organisations in the fitness industry.
METHOD OF STUDY
How to learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer an online learning platform that is cutting-edge. With the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal you will have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Our online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos, including exercise and anatomical footage
- YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent
- YMCA Awards recommend that learners also complete the YMCA Awards Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training or equivalent prior to taking this qualification
- 20% Discount
- SAVE £100.00
- Deposit £250.00
- £125.00 (2 months)